Spinifex Recruiting are currently seeking a proactive Branch Manager for a permanent position with a reputable Commercial Supply and Catering Equipment Company based in Dubbo, NSW 2830.
About the role
As the Branch Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Servicing the Central West and New England Area; between Dubbo and Tamworth, New South Wales
- This is a Senior Management role
- The role is to effectively manage the Dubbo and Tamworth Branches to achieve and grow the Branch budgets and KPI's whilst adhering to legislative requirements and company standards and policies
This role is a permanent position.
To be successful for this position it is essential that you possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a small business/Branch
- B2B sales experience and experience as a Branch or Regional Sales Manager with a B2B team reporting to them
- Strong Sales management experience preferably in a wholesale Sales
- Business Development Skills
- Able to inspire, motivate and facilitate change
- Strong work ethic and willing to work across all Branch functions 'hands on' as required including working in the warehouse and Retail store and being out 'on the road' visiting customers.
- Focused on developing a workplace culture that encourages employee collaboration, process improvement, accountability, empowerment, development and customer service
- Strategic approach and able to delegate and manage performance
- Strong effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, forward thinking, 'CAN DO' attitude
- Leader and responsible for managing WHS and Compliance requirements of the site
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office suite including intermediate Word, Office, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Confident presenting to customers and groups
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and possess the above criteria, please apply now with your current resume.
For any further enquiries about this role please contact Elissa Daymond on 0428 841 298.