The Metallurgist role is responsible for optimising metallurgical operation of the CIL plant and gold recovery,with the aim of maximising productivity and efficiency, reducing costs and ensuring high product quality.
About the role:
- Optimise and monitor process plant performance to ensure that targets are met
- Identify and implement operational improvement opportunities
- Ensure a safe working environment and culture is developed and maintained.
- Ensure that the environmental impact of the Process Plant operations comply with the relevant statutory regulations
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reporting requirements,
- A Bachelor of Science/Engineering in Metallurgy or equivalent Chemical Engineering degree
- industry experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of metallurgical test, plant optimisation techniques and survey procedures
- Experience with CIL gold process technology and equipment
This is a fantastic growth opportunity for an early career Metallurgist - join a newly established processing team in a residential role in beautiful Central West NSW.
For more information, please call Melinda on 0409 669 855 or click Apply Now to send your application.