Spinifex Recruiting is the North Coast's leading recruitment agency, with over ten years' experience servicing government and commercial clients. Spinifex Recruiting currently has a vacancy for an experienced ICT Helpdesk Support Officer to join a Government Department in Lismore NSW.
This role is initially offered on a 1 month contract with the possibility of extension.
- Provides support, education and guidance in the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems and issues.
- Provide and maintain ICT support services in accordance with the Department's standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels.
- Diagnose and resolve ICT incidents and issues via remote-support tools, telephone and on-site support; contribute to the improvement of ICT services to the agency through the escalation of relevant incidents, requests and problems.
- Assist senior technical staff with the deployment, maintenance and improvement of the Department's standardised ICT systems; assist during major service interruptions as directed.
- Establish and maintain filing and records management systems, including registers and databases; create and maintain records in the record management system.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Call Centre or Help Desk experience in a high-volume environment is highly regarded
- Technology experience using multiple systems is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
To register your interest for this position please follow the Apply button below.
For further detail please call Sandy Demeester-Pohl at Spinifex Recruiting on 02 6680 9018.