We are looking for passionate and energetic clinicians to work with patients from Rural, Remote and underserviced areas, delivering short-term, focused psychological services for people with a diagnosable mild to moderate mental illness.
Our client is a well-established not-for-profit and registered charity providing high quality health and wellbeing services. The Psychologist will work in the delivery of integrated primary mental health services as part of a program delivering psychological therapy services for under-serviced groups in regional NSW.
- Join a great team of clinicians, located in Dubbo, Orange or Bathurst. Telehealth, remote work and outreach are all options
- Competitive salary package, including not for profit salary packaging
- 5 weeks annual leave in addition to extra paid leave days over Christmas/New Year shut down
- Ongoing support for professional development
- Dynamic and supportive working environment with both clinical and project work.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical service delivery including engagement with the client and psychosocial assessments
- delivery of therapeutic interventions in partnership with clients and general practitioners
- deliver mental health services adapted to meet the needs of local identified communities (ATSI and Culturally and linguistically diverse communities)
- Contribute to development, implementation, evaluation and reporting of clinical quality improvement activities
- Ensure compliant record keeping and monitor and record data as required
- Participate in continuing Professional development as required
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications for a Psychologist (Registered), Mental Health Accredited Social Worker or Mental Health credentialed registered Nurse.
- Experience in the delivery of a range of evidence-based treatments relevant to mental health, particularly CBT and behavioural intervention
- Experience working with elderly patients, youth and/or Aboriginal people will be highly regarded
- Sound computer literacy and familiarity with electronic patient records
- Experience in or willingness to embrace new and advancing technologies to deliver health services and provide outreach services.
This role represents a terrific opportunity to work with an employer that is recognised as being a great place to work, in some of NSW best country lifestyle locations. To be considered for this opportunity, please click "APPLY NOW". Alternatively, please call Melinda Barton on 0409 669 855 for additional information.