Senior Policy Officer
- $60.64 - $66.82 Per Hour + Super
- Initially 6 Months |Potentially on-going
- Based in St Leonards
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client supports the NSW Health Cluster and Portfolio Ministers to perform their executive and statutory functions. These functions include improving the health and wellbeing of the people of NSW, while considering the needs of the state and the finances and resources available
ABOUT THE ROLE
A temporary Senior Policy Officer role is available in out NSW government client. This is a fast-paced role in a team that is providing crucial advice to the NSW public health sector in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Manage policy and program development, review and evaluation of projects for the NSW Health
- Prepare high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers, or circulars to inform, respond to requests, or initiate consideration of new policy initiatives.
- Liaise, communicate, and consult with key staff in organisations and stakeholder representatives to
secure their engagement and ensure effective interface on policy and program development, planning and
- Lead and participate in quantitative and qualitative research to address policy issues and inform policy
- Explore and evaluate new policy approaches, including undertaking cost-benefit analyses and impact assessment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in health in a similar position
- Exposure to policy writing
- Working from home
- Flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Hayden Glanville on (02) 9290 3733 for a confidential discussion.