The position is to undertake basic maintenance and cleaning of assets, park facilities and infrastructure.
- Conduct basic maintenance of roads, walking tracks and trails, including trimming vegetation, cleaning drains and culverts, and scheduled inspections.
- Conduct basic maintenance and cleaning of visitor facilities, including lawns, pathways, toilets, BBQs, shelters, picnic furniture, playgrounds, depots and offices.
- Operate and maintain minor plant and equipment, including utility vehicles, whipper snippers, pressure washers, weed spraying units, chainsaws and conditionally licensed vehicles.
- Undertake weed and fire management activities.
- Performing minor repairs and maintenance work on buildings as required.
- Assisting in loading and unloading delivery trucks, and removal and transport of furniture, equipment, as required.
- Performing Test and Tag as required.
- Maintaining college asset register including car fleet, barcoding of equipment and undertaking annual stock take.
It is essential you have:
- Demonstrated labouring and maintenance experience.
- Relevant certifications to appropriately operate minor plant and equipment.
- First Aid Certificate OR willingness to obtain.
- Government experience desirable.
Please note: This is a physically demanding role, requiring heavy muscular activity, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling loads, bending, climbing, and driving a variety of vehicles.
If this is the role you are looking for and you are available for an immediate start, apply now.
Alternatively, please phone Sarah for further information on 6361 1112.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.